brain fuzzed

Goal this morning: stop and sit still at least ten minutes before hurtling myself into another non-stop day.

It's been nuts this week. And the more that it would help to do some yoga or meditate, the less that I feel like making time for it.

Fall is my Christmas: too many things to do, lots of occasions to remember and mark, the weather starting to get gray and dark. Just when I could use some sun and some quiet, it all goes to hell.

No more writing this morning. Getting my coffee, then setting the timer and not moving for at least ten minutes. Going to just focus on breathing in and out. Nothing magical, but meditating is sort of like taking a broom and sweeping out some of the clutter in the mind.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If fall feels like this, maybe you were meant to be a farmer busily harvesting through the autumn!
Love, Molly