Done!

Done.

Ahhh.

Big sigh of relief. A shoulder massage would be welcome right about now.

But I am very happy with the result. There's something alchemical about a heap of knitted stuff turning into this beautiful, lacy wrap. Pictures tomorrow, outside so that you can see how delicate the lace is, before I drop it off at the yoga studio one day before the benefit and silent auction.

I know that it will find a good home.

It's going to be just right for autumn, for sitting and reading, for meditating.

Comments

FairyGodKnitter said…
Congratulations! I'm sure you will miss it but can rest assured that it's going to be appreciated in it's new home. I've donated a few things over the years and sometimes it's hard to part with them and sometimes I'm so relieved I finished in time that I never want to see the project again.
Janet said…
thanks, it was a long haul at the end!