30 minutes later

Yeah. I'm making headway.

I studied Mostly Knitting (now The Shiz-nit)'s template, which Frances was kind enough to send me the last time that I was trying to redesign my blog template. And I discovered that you need to insert the code like this: background: url (" the URL location goes here - and that you get by going to Edit HTML in Edit posts, and then Control C to copy, then Control V to paste"). Got that?

The result so far: I managed to insert the Shetland Triangle detail behind the entire blog. Pretty, but fairly unreadable.

The work continues. Now if I can only figure out where the location of the background box is in the template code, I'll have training wheels off and be riding on my own.

Comments

فرانسيس said…
I'm glad it helped. Most of this is still a mystery to me. I will check out the link you gave and try and learn a bit more HTML if I can stand it.
Janet said…
I'm starting to think that it's like chipping away at something. Once you start to make sense of a piece of it, the next part begins to make sense a bit sooner.
How goes Jordan?