Blogger Problems!

Here's a good example of Blogger acting like a balking appliance.

All that I did was change the title of the book that I'm reading in my Profile sidebar. Fifteen minutes later, I'm still trying to figure out:
  1. why my entire sidebar has disappeared
  2. whether the problem is that I didn't republish the entire blog and the index after making the change
  3. where to go to republish the blog, if I haven't tampered with the template
  4. why the number 6 keeps appearing mysteriously in the top left corner of my blog before it's completely loaded (thought I'd nailed that one after going into the template to investigate the profile/sidebar dilemna, saw the number 6 before the first <>

Enough of this nonsense for now. More coffee, reading the Times from Sunday, knitting a bit.

Comments