The First Square

Lovely, if I do say so myself. Seamed up the very first square, and I love it. Now that I can see the asymmetry and the way that the colors meet, I'm liking this approach. Squares 2 through 4 were intended to be more symmetrical, more like Cara's. But one of the best things about this project is that you can redesign it over and over, and each new version is ready for inspection in about a day or so, given the amount of reality TV consumed and the attraction of whatever I'm reading.

Yeah!

Comments

TK said…
It's beautiful. I'd be afraid of all that seaming--and I love the magic of mattress stitch. I can't wait to see the final configuration of all those colors.
FairyGodKnitter said…
Lovely! The colors are great together. Somewhere in the stash I have some teal, purple and brown cotton that I intended for a summer top. Your square makes me want to go look for it.