Required Reading

Lately, I've been haunting January One. I'm an admirer of her beautiful work on her mitered square blanket, of her Random Fluctuating Banner (the banner at the top of the blog, which, on Cara's blog, morphs from one beautiful image to another), of her compassionate involvement in causes. And, in that somewhat strange internet way, I feel a certain kinship because she, too, is a long-time fan of the soap opera Another World.

So, I encourage you to visit her blog, especially for today's post. A very apt discussion of etiquette on blogs, the importance of kindness, and the fact that, ultimately, we're all stuck in this world together, so let's be kind to one another. And a great quote from Kurt Vonnegut, RIP. Well said.

Comments

Anonymous said…
DUDE! I want my AW BACK!!!!! Talk about being uncivil. ;-)

Thanks for reading.