Scarf Update

We're at seventy scarves, at least. Thank you everyone!
These are from Marcia. Thank you, and a great use of repurposing what we all have in our house. Beautiful, warm, and very Chicago-worthy. As the scarves prove, it's all about people and relationships, and I dropped the ball this weekend with Marcia. (Next time you come to Chicago I will put it on my calendar in giant red letters so that I don't forget and schedule myself to work. ) These are from Jan, a neighbor who moved to Wisconsin a few years ago. The blue one on the left is Branching Out, and the white one on the right is a design called Madison, developed by a local knitter in Wisconsin. The natural-colored yarn comes from her friend's farm.
My latest scarf. A lace design from a pattern bought years ago, knit in Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool from Webs.
The box from Nikki. No time to appreciate it this morning. More pictures tomorrow, maybe? Keep knitting, digging through drawers, sending the scarves along. Wouldn't it be amazing if we reached our goal of 300, so that every woman has something special for the Chicago winter right around the corner?

Comments