Summing up some progress

Above: Sleeve #2 of the Snap Cardigan. Malabrigo yarn in the colors Velvet Grape and Rhodesian. I just like saying that. Almost as much as saying "wine and chocolate," which I've been repeating often as I tell customers about our event at the store this week.
Below: Glove#2 of Fetching. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. Halloween and fall influenced my yarn choices on these projects. And the coming season of Grey in Chicago, which erases all appearance of sun and substitutes heavy, saddening overcast skies until March or April.
Close-up of the picot edge binding. Doesn't look like much as you're working it, but lovely when you're done. A life lesson?
The latest bag of scarves from work for the Knitting for Compassion project. I think that we're up to about 245 scarves against a goal of 300. We can do this! We're almost there. I tried to post a picture of some individual scarves but Google ate it, so next post I'll show you some of the lovely things submitted. Thank you again to everyone who's helping make warmth and beauty a tiny addition to the lives of some hard-working women at HOW.

Comments