Down the Rabbit Hole

Never start playing with the template of your blog when you have many, many things on your to-do list.
Also, do not delete the old template. Also, do not delete any emails or documents.
Also, do not write a post on the laptop which necessitates going to the desktop computer to upload a picture.

There will be regret.

On the plus side, yesterday my husband found the reading glasses that I'd lost over six months ago. They were in the garden, by the tiny pond, under some greenery. They are now soaking in the bathroom sink and will need to go to Lenscrafters for a retread so that the earpieces come somewhere close to the sides of my head.
Incredible. The last time that I lost them, I discovered them some weeks later on the top of the bookshelf in the dining room. I never put my glasses there.

Comments