Nellie

Nellie, love of my life. An uncanny cat, who even more than most cats, seems to know just what you need.

On a very difficult day while I was at my yoga retreat, when I very much needed solace, she came into my room, nestled down into my lap, and purred. She stayed there until I had to go down for lunch, then came back when I returned, laid down on the foot of my bed, and stayed there until I had to go back to class. I felt so much better after her visit.

Interestingly, she had not visited me prior to this very sad day nor did she return during the remaining days of the two-week retreat.

I am home now and very glad to be back. Knitting a sock out of Socks that Rock Medium Weight, working on my Moriah's Wildflower Cardigan, reading The Language of Bees, the new Mary Russell mystery by Laurie R. King, and resting.

Comments