Essay Questions Stink!!

All that I want to say is that is very demoralizing to have to take an essay-based test when you are my age, and blow it. But thanks to whatever moved me, during my lunch break, sitting in the park (sun today and no wind and blue skies, and yes, that view again of the Golden Gate Bridge), to review some of my notes in quest of a topic for my thesis. At least I knew some of the Sanskirt words.

I really need to do something fun tonight. No car, so I'll have to research where the movie theater is and how to get myself there. And it's Norway Day at Ft. Mason, and they honestly dumped a hill of snow in front of the venue to give it some proper atmosphere. Poor California children, climbing on this tiny snow mound. One of their dads suggested that they make a shaved ice man. And it's Cinco de Mayo, which apprarently has spurred a crazy scavenger hunt through the park. College-age clusters of guys and girls stroll past our building, holding big red plastic cups that I'm sure contain beer.

And I saw a seal in the bay today.

Comments